The house and museum are the foremost historical buildings of the late Qajar period in Tehran, which was the home of the Imshab al-Malkh family and its originators and is now the museum of historical objects. The museum and home front at the beginning of the building, the great and luxurious mansion and the residence of the family of Muhammad Taqi Khan Younesab al-Malik were from the famous Qajar court officials and head of the Tehran office of the Bureau of Exchequer and the Minister of Justice in Bern, Switzerland, later to be given to his son, Mohsen Moghadam, professor of archeology at the University of Tehran Takes. He and his wife, Salma Quimojian, settled at his father's house in Tehran. Mohsen Moghadam and Salma, who was born in Bolghardia and chairman of the Library of the National Museum of Iran,, along with scientific activities, collected many works and objects to preserve the cultural and historical heritage of Iran. Mohsen Moghaddam installed many valuable works such as tiles, stone pieces, etc., inspired by the traditional historical spaces, rather dramatically, instead of this old mansion, and others such as the collection of cloth, cheeks and hookahs, pottery, glass , A painting board, brochures, seals, historical documents, etc., with a special order in the paternal house. The Khemesab al-Mulk is one of the memorials of old Tehran, which has now become a museum. This house was donated to Tehran University by Muhammad Moghaddam, son of Ejzab al-Mulk in 1351.  Mohsen Moghaddam died in 1366 and after his wife Salma died in 1369. The first museum of
the museum was given to Tehran University directly.